Commercial Roof Membrane Coating System
As TPO and other membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt,diminishing their effectiveness and energy saving properties. Conklin's elastomeric coatings provide a new, cost effective solution for repairing and preserving approved membranes, resulting in improved energy savings.Filbrun Enterprises uses the Conklin Membrane Coating System to revive your failing EPDM, PVC, or other SINGLE PLY Roof. Traditional membranes are often black in color absorbing the sun's heat and causing substantial expansion and contraction, which puts extreme stress on the seams - causing them to fail which always results in leaks.
Professional Membrane Coating System Application by Filbrun Enterprises
Step 1: Power wash and clean with WAC II®.roof cleaner
Step 2: Prime surface with Tack Coat primer.
Step 3: Reinforce Seams with Spunflex imbedded in Rapid Roof III or Equinox base coat.
Step 4: Seal entire roof with Rapid Roof II or Equinox top coat.
Benefits of the Membrane Coating System
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Increases energy efficiencey and lowers utility expense with its cool, white, reflective surface.
- Extends the life of your existing roof.
Recommended for application over these membranes:
- Aged TPO (Thermoplastice Olefin) membranes
- Aged PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) membranes
- CSPE (Chlorosulfonated Polyurethene) membranes
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Modified Bitumen